On behalf of the Board of Directors of your El Paso Hispanic Chamber of Commerce I want to thank you for giving me the opportunity to introduce you to the many opportunities available by becoming a member of our organization.
Your Chamber has set in motion a new vision for the next century. Our Strategic Plan, encompassed in “Action Today for Success Tomorrow Toward 2015 ”, encompasses four primary operating divisions and eight specific points of progress for local small, minority and women owned businesses in El Paso.
The Administrative Services, Small Business Advocacy, Entrepreneurial Development, and our Member Services Departments act as the primary filters by which all activity is implemented and measured. The six points of progress include:
- Influence public policy on key issues at all political levels, city, county, state and federal arenas that improve the business environment we serve.
- Provide value to our members offering programs and opportunities of value to ensure that members receive a quality experience.
- Lead business to business sharing to provide key channels for members to learn from each other and about new business ventures to ensure future leaders of business and board engagement
- Continue to provide capital access linkages for business start-up, retention and growth.
- Expand our Procurement and Certification Assistance in helping member businesses for diversifying their people, products, services and support new customer markets.
- Drive new operational perspectives and connections of business information trends, training and technological advancements for sustainability of the vision of the chamber.
The growth and success of your Chamber is made possible by the dedicated and committed support of existing members, in addition to the creation of new ones. I hope that you would like to find out more about the membership benefits we have to offer, and are encouraged by this new direction to become a member. This new vision is exciting, customer focused and one that will create the value you need to justify involvement with your El Paso Hispanic Chamber of Commerce.
If you should have any questions or comments, please do not hesitate to contact me at your earliest convenience. I can be reached at (915) 566-4066. We look forward to a long-term relationship.
Your El Paso Hispanic Chamber of Commerce
Chief Executive Officer